Friday, June 26, 2020

333


At the end of last week and into this one, for five sequential nights, I have been waking up, and when looking at the digital clock it was showing 3:33.  This has happened a few other times in the past, but never so consistently.  Upon waking on the fifth night I did not want to look at it, but as I lay awake the pressure from the Spirit was growing to the point that I had to glance at it. It was 3:33 again. Getting out of bed that morning, baffled as to this persistent reoccurring ‘phenomenon’, I began looking for answers. One of the obvious possibilities was to look up scriptures in accordance with this data. I opened up to Ezekiel 33:3:  "And he sees the sword coming upon the land, and he blows on the trumpet/shofar and warns the people". Next, I looked up Jeremiah 33:3: “Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell/show you great and mighty things, which you do not know “.  Rimona and I were quite astounded at these scriptures and their meaning. Those were the only two scriptures that I felt compelled to view.  What immediately came to my attention was that, since we are in the days of the fulfillment of much of the prophecies of old, YHVH is speaking to us as watchmen, just as He did to Habakkuk, who in 2:1 of his book responds thus to YHVH: "I WILL stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart, And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved" (emphases added). In other words, while YHVH speaks we are actually seeing what He is saying AND fulfilling, at the same time.  He did not say to Habakkuk that he would first hear His voice, but that he would see His speech experientially.  The “knowing” comes by experience, just like at Mount Sinai, when “the people saw the voices” (Exodus 20:18, literal translation, emphases added).

At the end of that day, I shared the above experience in a meeting.  One person commented that 333 is half of 666, with the thought in mind that we were on the ‘road’ to the tribulation.  Another person remarked that the Hebrew letters for three hundred and thirty-three are shin, lamed, and gimel make up the word “sheleg” - “snow”.  He also explained that “snow” can refer to the righteousness of YHVH’s Word.  The following morning I received a message from someone, which included a passage from Job 38:12-15.  Because I like to read in context, I read all of Job 38. To my surprise, Job 38:22-23 says the following:  "Have you entered the storehouses [literally treasures] of the snow, or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, which I have reserved for the time of distress, for the day of war and battle?” (emphasis added).

The picture was becoming clearer: the sword, war, battle, and hail are only a few of YHVH’s righteous judgments, along with what we are experiencing worldwide with the Corona plague.  The question is, what does YHVH mean by “great and mighty things”?  Could this be like the time that preceded the Exodus, with the same signs and wonders that also show up in the book of Revelation, which we obviously have not known yet in our generation?  We have been hearing, for example, older people saying, “We have never experienced such weather conditions in our lifetime”, or reports about record heat and unusual temperature changes in the earth.   What does all this mean, other than the looming events that are to lead to the restoration and return of a remnant of the whole house of Israel, along with judgments upon the nations, including Israel?

Birth pangs are always a little deceptive, as some are stronger than others, but the closer one gets to the birth the frequency becomes important.  “For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now” (Romans 8:22).  But what is the whole creation waiting for other than for Zion to give birth to her man-child, a corporate body of the redeemed remnant of the chosen seed of Abraham and Sarah - a “One New Man” that will manifest the nature, life, light and fruit of their Redeemer Elohim?  “For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of Elohim” (Romans 8:19).  Hosea prophesied this long before the Redeemer of Israel showed up on the scene of history. 

“Yet the number of the sons of Israel will be like the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or numbered; and it will come about that, in the place where it is said to them, ‘you are not My people,’ it will be said to them, ‘You are the sons of the living Elohim’. And the sons of Judah and the sons of Israel will be gathered together, and they will appoint for themselves one leader, and they will go up from the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel” (Hosea 1:10-11). 

In the beginning days of the declared pandemic, many believers were claiming, reading, and sharing Psalm 91.  It may be a good idea to take it to heart, as we are moving toward very uncertain days.  Proverbs 3:33 is also quite appropriate: “The curse of YHVH is on the house of the wicked, but He blesses the dwelling of the righteous.”

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, in recent past I saw 333 several times. After about the 2nd time, I would freeze in place, asking what is this?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry didn't sign in, this is Louella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehpraim/Rimona, the 333 comment is me, Louella. Sorry didn't sign my name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting and timely. As I was waiting to read this blog I stood up to stretch my legs and looked at the clock. It said 3:33!!! Ok Yah. Confirmation to pay attention? I guess so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Louella again, I keep writing as it tells me a problem with server & not going thru. Like you I began to look up 333 verses. Days later it turned into 444, later then 555...said to me time is progressing forward, clock ticking, not dormant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For several days this week I've been proclaiming Psalm 33 en have to continue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I've forgotten to sign in (Ps 33)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry but the comment is Roos Van Loocke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, a "One New Man", a redeemed remnant, that the whole creation is waiting for and will manifest the nature, life, light and fruit of their Redeemer Elohim. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shalom E&R, Thank you for this - relates to a recent Beyond the Mountain post about 3 bears. That number 3 keeps coming up! I pray that we will look to the One who has formed us & will make us able watchmen in these last days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
    Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow (333).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, it is great to see you are now on Facebook. Please "like me" and be my friend! https://www.facebook.com/sabba.abushy/

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://www.facebook.com/sabba.abushy/posts/2895650280662985 The word for all of us, at this time is "Shuvee" Jeremiah 31:21

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. 333 meaning

    ReplyDelete